The Amador Community College Foundation’s 2nd Annual Gala, A Night in Paris, is on Saturday, November 15, 2014 from 5:30-11:00 PM in the Grand Oak Ballroom of the Jackson Rancheria Hotel. We would be honored to have you join us this year for a fun-filled evening. Proceeds benefit the Amador Centers for Higher Learning. The Amador Community College Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 organization TAX ID # 45-5329557. Evening program includes:
Complimentary champagne at entrance
- Evening in Paris perfume favors
- Cocktail reception with strolling accordionist and mime
- Silent and live auctions including grand prize of a Trip to Paris
- Can-Can Chorus line by Kids on Stage
- Keynote Speaker – Dr. Henry Burnett, an educator and futurist committed to expanding access and success for students in higher education and the Director of Strategic Planning and Operations for the California Community Colleges Online Education Initiative.
- Gourmet Parisian cuisine with menu choices for dinner. See website for menu.
- Dancing to Darin Sexton and Hwy. 49 Band
Tickets can be purchased at www.amadorcommunitycollege.org . Deadline for ordering tickets is November 1st. For more information or assistance with ordering tickets, call Wyman Dickerson at 209-304-8094. Thanks for your support of higher education in Amador County.